2.4.12

Illustration Friday - return

The mice have just come back from a very long journey.
They had a wonderful time and it's even possible that I will be able to show you some snapshots of what they saw, although I can't promise anything yet.
Unfortunately, Nana has caught a bad cold, so she needs to stay in bed for a few days. She thinks this might actually be the perfect time to look through her keepsakes for the beginnings of a tale the grandchildren have been asking for, so she's sent Joey to bring her the special blue box.
And as he is returning...


10 comments:

  1. This is really sweet. I like all the little details in the illustration, and the perspective is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So much detail. I like the basket of yarn and all the little plants. Cute and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Really cute characters. Great detail too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful detail!! I, too really like the perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myszki wróciły :) Są cudne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice story. The basket of yarn is wonderful.
    The paper airplanes and the kite rug, just love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to see the mice back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tusen, as always...I love your paintings, I love your mice and the stories they tell with such wonderful, sweet and funny details...and I love your use of colour. When will there be a book please? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so taken with your beautiful illustrations and accompanying stories - what a multi talented lady you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy, thank you ♥
Dzięki za komentarze, zawsze bardzo mnie cieszą ♥